Test & Evaluation Engineer 3 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Tukwila, WA 98108, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a 6L9BI3-Test & Evaluation Engineer 3 - 63Z-Structural & Mech Testing to join our team at our client’s site in Tukwila, WA.
- Supports the development and verification of test methods
- Develops detailed test procedures, and instrumentation and configuration definition, needed to perform the test and minimize risk within the constraints of the test plan
- Develops solutions to calibration systems problems of limited scope and impact
- Designs test hardware, software and systems to achieve test requirements
- Uses analytical tools to verify the design. Analyzes, processes, and formats data to customer requirements
- Reviews test data, including off-nominal data, for accuracy, quality and/or fidelity prior to delivery to customer
- Prepares and publishes test reports to document test results and satisfy requirements
- Presents test results internally
- Archives data and reports
- Trains others
- Works under general direction
- Bachelor' s degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master' s degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
- Analytical Skills (Technical)
- Business Acumen
- Design Concepts & Techniques
- Engr Knowledge/Comprehension
- Mechanical/Struct Engineer Principal
- Engineering Processes
- Aircraft test experience, component or materials testing
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.