Test Engineer III Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Englewood, CO, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Test Engineer III to join our team at our client’s site in Englewood, Colorado.
Join us in championing and protecting explorers and heroes! As a Test Engineer, you will be using your skills and expertise to simulate, test, certify and improve cutting edge products and services. These cover a very wide range from advanced mission payloads and electronic systems through highly integrated aircraft to orbital and space exploration systems. You'll develop complex test plans and procedures for a variety of systems to ensure the verification and validation of all product requirements. You will also be involved with the execution of the tests using top industry tools. As a cross functional engineer, you'll test system and component level new products and develop new test processes throughout the product lifecycle.
The ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance), Aviation, and Security (IAS) business area is a leader in ISR and aviation, it is a leading prime manned and unmanned aircraft systems integrator for innovative, high-performance ISR and aviation systems. Its end-to-end Command, Control, Computers, Communications and Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities encompass design, integration, test, certification, ground/flight training and complete logistics support. IAS tailors solutions to customer cost, performance, and schedule requirements and designs to consistently exceed expectations – with an unrivaled record of on time and on (or under) budget deliveries.
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Engineering or other related discipline and typically 5 or more years of experience
- Knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams
- Knowledge of requirements management, system design, and systems integration
- Experience with planning, conducting and documenting Verification and Validation (V&V) activities
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required
- Experience with various testing equipment, standards, and methodologies to include manual and automated testing
- Ability to prepare complex and professional test plans, test procedures, and test reports in order to demonstrate compliance to system requirements
- Familiarity with Product and Quality Assurance principles and experienced in generation and disposition of product non-conformances
- Experience performing certification testing for various certification organizations (i.e. FAA, NASA, DoD)
- Ability to read schematics, use service manuals, follow test procedures, and use logical trouble shooting techniques
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.