Test Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Alexandria, VA 22314, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Test Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Alexandria, VA.
· 6+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelors degree is required. Commensurate experience for education.
· 4+ years of experience with automation and/or performance testing experience, with special focus on Java Scripting advanced scripts (Selenium, RPT, Jmeter preferred)
· 2+ years of experience with Web services testing experience including SoapUI
· Experience testing in an Agile development environment
· Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Zephyr to develop/execute functional and regression test scripts
· Experience using JIRA for Requirements Traceability and other out-of-the-box reports
· Experience using JIRA to manage defects discovered during testing
· Experience performing Section 508 testing including JAWS, SortSite, and Dragon
· Experience with writing SQL statements to acquire and verify test data
· Experience working with the client during User acceptance test sessions
· Experience developing Level of effort estimates, test plans, test case scripting and test summary reports
· Experience with leading a test team and developing junior testers
· Experience with independently developing and implementing a test strategy
· Experience developing an automated test framework
Do you feel like you would be a great fit?
Skip waiting to hear back and our assigned recruiter for this position will give you a call!
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.