Test Automation Developer Coach Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
aurora, CO, US
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Test Expert to join our team and work at our client site in Aurora, CO and Richardson, TX.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Test Expert to join our client in Aurora. As a Test Expert, you will be responsible for supporting our team and programs in their journey to adopt DevOps and Agile methodologies as a new way of working. You will viewed as a leader, working with the Team to field or assist in the testing and reporting of architecture solutions, modifications and upgrades for program & customers.
Additionally you will lead and collaborate with the DevOps team & program personnel conducting OT&E for mission critical applications and systems in an Agile DevOps software development environment.
- Lead the DevOps team and program personnel in building new systems tests through use of automated tooling such as Cucumber; build and test automation tools for infrastructure and security provisioning as well as software applications.
- Coach and mentor DevOps personnel and engineers in the best practices of System testing.
- Design and implement multi-layered system test frameworks and demonstrate the ability to progressively implement the strategies to ensure system compliance.
- Develop ways to monitor system metrics, and improve system performance.
- Lead and develop best practices in Enterprise Test Strategies.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve advanced issues in a timely manner.
- Lead the team in developing test strategies, plans, cases, and scripts for testing AWS Services
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with TS/SCI access
- TS/SCI Security Clearance and US Citizenship required.
- Expertise in agile and waterfall delivery, life-cycle management tools (JIRA/Rally/ALM/Rational Concert), software testing standards, methods and conventions.
- Possesses high degree of competency in software development methodologies including overall roles, processes, stages, and value proposition of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Hands-on experience with automated testing and modeling tools, and a broad knowledge of business modeling, process engineering, change management and test case generation techniques.
- Hands-on experience working in DevOps environment.
- Ability to plan and implement all aspects of the testing process in application areas.
- Foundational knowledge or proficient in new and emerging technologies such as AWS/Azure, SpringBoot, DevOps, CI/CD (Jenkins), and Micro Services.
- Proven experience using automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber
- Hands-on experience with Algorithms, data structures, data modeling, and distributed systems.
- Hands-on experience with Data Centric testing using advanced SQL techniques.
- Established history of troubleshooting, identifying and resolving advanced issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Very strong organizational and teaming skills
- 10 years of related work experience required
- Exposure to Cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-code concept, and tools such as Chef/Puppet desirable.
8+ Years of experience with a BS/BA in Engineering, Computer Science, Information systems, cybersecurity, or a related field
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.