Technical Systems Administrator III Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Broomfield, CO 80020, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Technical Systems Administrator III to join our team at our client’s site in Broomfield, CO.
The Technical Systems Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure both located within the Business Area Network and Internet based. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, Partners, and customers.
Onbase System Administration/Development
- Experience as an application administrator using Windows/IIS, including a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an OnBase administrator
- Demonstrated experience installing, upgrading, enhancing and supporting various large-scale administrative applications, including Hyland’s OnBase ECM software
- Ability to develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of OnBase administration tasks including security, roles, users, managing errors and installation
- Ability to triage, troubleshoot, and resolve OnBase issues, understanding and supporting processes and OnBase applications across multiple business areas
- Ability to maintain proper configuration and access control across environments
- Demonstrated experience with implementing/troubleshooting IIS and Windows server 2012/2016/2019
- Experience with MS SQL server database 2016 or higher
- Experience with OnBase API, C#, VBScript, and/or PowerShell scripting
- Requires a BA/BS in Related Field
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- 5+ years of relative experience is mandatory
- Direct experience with Service Now IT ticketing system
- Full understanding of military operations
- Current Security+ certificate
- Thorough knowledge of Help Desk / Customer Support center operations
- Familiarity with Service Now call tracking software
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance is required. Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
- Knowledge of current IT technical standards as related to microcomputers, printers, and basic network technology
- Knowledge of Service Now ticketing system
- Strong customer and technical support experience, supporting a clientele that is predominantly “non-technical”
- Comprehensive troubleshooting skills of various hardware and software products including: Microsoft OS' s and Office Suite, IBM Notes, BitLocker Encryption, PGP encryption, wireless, Citrix, Dell laptops/desktops, Bomgar and HP Printers
- Strong sense of customer/solution ownership, an overall drive for excellence, and a proven ability to manage multiple projects to successful completion
- Superior customer service and communications skills along with ability to drive productive team collaboration will participating in on call support rotation
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.