Technical Product Owner Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Denver, CO, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Technical Product Owner to join our team at our client’s site in Denver, CO.
• In the Technical Product Owner role, you will lead an Agile Scrum Team(s) in building an innovative Physician facing mobile application
• Responsible for defining the product backlog, technical roadmap needed to support the business initiative and creating actionable user stories for the development teams with the goal of delivering on the product and program strategy
• Partner closely with Sr.Manager over Architecture to ensure that the product vision and critical technical roadmap milestones are met.
• Fulfill a leadership role in the Scrum Team by providing clarification on user stories, objectives, and priorities while also motivating the team to GSD (Get Stuff Done)
• Partner closely with our legal, compliance, security, and risk teams to ensure that we are delivering a product that meets all legal and compliance requirements.
• Partner closely with our Architecture team to ensure that we are delivering a product that meets all our architecture standards and requirements.
• Develop a deep understanding of our physician customers (both existing and potential), our patients (who have numerous high-cost, complex chronic conditions), and the broader healthcare ecosystem
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams in business, product, design and engineering.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
• Entrepreneurial drive and an ability to thrive in an organization that changes quickly
• Demonstrated ability to easily build expertise in unfamiliar domains, and achieve stretch goals in an innovative environment
• Experience working in an Agile
• Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Java, Spring, Microservices and Cloud based technologies.
• Experience in building healthcare-related products
• Experience working in a highly regulated industry and/or working with legal and compliance teams
• Exceptional presentation skills; we like to show off our work, tell stories, and articulate the problems we’ve solved or how we’ve improved the physician/patient experience
• Familiarity or experience with SAFe
• Experience in building a product from the ground up
• A bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of product experience in an Agile environment and focused on mobile products and technologies
• Experience as a Developer, technical Lead or Architect preferred.
• Experience working in Microservice architecture, Spring and cloud based environments preferred.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.