Technical Architect - Azure Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Bellevue, WA 98007, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Technical Architect - Azure to join our team at our client’s site in Bellevue,, WA.
Technical Architect – Azure (Startup Opportunity!)
Our cutting edge stealth start-up on the West Coast is looking for an Azure Technical Architect to join their amazing team of engineers. This company is on the brink of amazing break throughs in AI this is a great opportunity for the right person.
· Oversee the architecture and engineering of our cloud back-end, including APIs, storage, AI/ML (both built-in and custom models), content streaming. devops and CI/CD.
· Plan and implement successful data analytics and machine learning strategies.
· Ensure that the entire stack is built for speed and scalability.
· Partner with design and product management to guide our technical strategy and drive software innovation.
· Partner with the team to implement our front-end applications for iOS, Android and web platforms.
· Manage available resources (hardware, software, etc.) and help the team meet tight deadlines.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Lead internal processes and protocols for security and quality assurance, including the protection of sensitive customer information.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.