Tech Lead Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Columbia, SC 29201, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Tech Lead to join our team at our client’s site in Columbia, SC.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training/certification, or work/military experience. For applicants without the relevant college degree, a history of certifications from various sources will be considered.
· Experience in producing responsive, multi-platform web applications using a variety of integrated development environments, graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
· Experience leading a team
· Demonstrated senior-level experience analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
· Over 10 years of continuous leadership experience
· Demonstrated senior-level experience translating business processes into automated software solutions
· Knowledge of relational database design and query concepts
· Experience in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates
· Experience mentoring
· Experience maintaining release schedules
· Knowledge of current web-based collaborative platforms
· Experience in developing MVC web applications.
· Experience with MS SQL 2012/2014/2016.
· Experience analyzing training needs to develop new programs or modify and improve existing programs
· Experience with SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2016 on-premise.
· Experience publishing and consuming web services using XML or JSON.
· Experience with 508 Compliance standards and regulations
· Experience managing Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps.
· Various Microsoft certifications are a plus.
· ITIL V3 a plus.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.