Systems Test Engineer - ENG03 - Cleared On-Site Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Aurora, CO, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Systems Test Engineer - ENG03 - Cleared On-Site to join our team at our client’s site in Aurora, CO.
The Test Engineer attends technical interchange meetings with the team members and other program personnel, and represents the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project, provides status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks as desired and provides document review and resolves technical systems test issues. Additionally the test engineer supports Engineer Change Process efforts as desired. In additional to program efforts the candidate may be asked to support various proposal efforts. This candidate must have the ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines.
- Demonstrated Test Engineering experience with a track record of results
- Thorough understanding of the Systems Engineering development lifecycle and change management process
- Experience with formal requirement verification activities including test procedure development and execution of factory acceptance testing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Will have strong background in PERL scripting
- Experience in Discrepancy Report work-off and troubleshooting
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
- An active and in-scope TS/SCI US security clearance
- Systems Test Engineering experience on a large government software development contract
- Experience with complex satellite ground systems, particularly previous deployment of developed systems to ground station operations
- Experience with Ground equipment/Radio Frequency equipment
- Experience in verification and validation of system and/or subsystem requirements
- Trouble-shooting skills for systems comprised of software and hardware
- Experience performing regression test activities and Discrepancy Report (DR) verification
- Experience working in an Agile or DevOps development environment, being part of a highly integrated team working closely with Software, Integration and Verification teams
- Experience with scripting languages, python, etc. Qualified Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 5 years of relevant experience with a Bachelors degree (STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, preferred); OR 3 years of relevant experience with a Masters degree (STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, preferred)
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.