Systems Engineer/IAM Administrator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Herndon, VA 20170, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Security Lead to join our team at our client’s site in Herndon, VA.
· Integrate various applications with enterprise IAM systems to enable Single Sign On using SAML, OpenID and other standards. Maintain system lifecycle software updates and troubleshoot authentication issues.
· Provide production support for MyAccess environments and support system outages.
· Monitor production systems to ensure structural integrity
· Work with the Team Lead to outline the project and product enhancements. Analyze and document system requirements, provide estimates and implement functionality based on a delivery schedule and according to the agile methodology best practices.
· Integrate various IAM products like CA SiteMinder, Okta, and other new technologies under the guidance of the senior team members.
· Integrate various IDM / SSO implementations like Identity based authentication, certificate-based login for integrating with products. Support SAML based authentication guidance to team members integrating with MyAccess.
· Create and maintain system documentation and technical SOPs.
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, or other IT degree . Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees.
· Working knowledge of SAML, OpenID, Oath, LDAP, VMWare, Windows OS, MS Active Directory
· Experience in IAM and Security domain
· Superior troubleshooting skills, resourcefulness, desire and ability to learn new technologies
· Familiarity with various programming languages
· Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve issues
· Experience in XML and JSON technologies
· Experience with Standard Software development tools including Maven, Source Version Control(GIT/Bitbucket), defect tracking and testing applications using Junit
· Strong problem solving, analytical and communication (both oral and written) abilities. Dedicated team player able to build consensus and negotiate.
· Ability to manage simultaneous assignments and priorities
· The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.