Systems Engineer - ENG05 - Cleared On-Site Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Aurora, CO 80011, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Systems Engineer - ENG05 - Cleared On-Site to join our team at our client s site in Aurora, CO.
As a Principal Systems Engineer on our Program, you will contribute to a team of engineers in the accomplishment of System Engineering tasks in an iterative development environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for integrating products as part of a large ground system, troubleshooting errors, defining requirement verification methods, developing test procedures, and working closely with System and Software engineers as part of an agile like team
- Assist other engineers with defining the future architecture roadmap for integrating, testing and deploying future capabilities
- Planning and coordinating with multiple discipline engineering/maintenance teams to address technical issues
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizen with an active TS/SCI
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
- 8+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record
- Understanding of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and change management process
- Experience with requirements analysis and management
- Experience in functional decomposition, use case development, interface analysis and definition
- Knowledge of and experience working in DOORS
- Proven ability to meet timelines
- Experience in systems engineering functions including: operations concept development, requirements management, technical risk management, interface definition and control
- Knowledge of component level integration and test
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work, and communicate, with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
- Ability to set and communicate engineering expectations and excellence standards across the SE team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
- Experience in mission management
- Experience in an Agile or DevOps development environment
- Domain experience preferred
B.S. Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a STEM related degree and 8 years prior relevant experience or 16 years of experience in lieu of a degree
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.