Systems Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Louisville, CO 80027, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Systems Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Louisville, CO.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be using your skills and expertise to research, architect, model, simulate, test, certify and improve cutting edge products and services. You'll be developing complex system architectures within contextual modeling platforms, ushering them from operational concept through preliminary and detailed design, simulation, integration and test using progressive tools. As a cross-functional engineer, you are in charge of system-level ownership of new products and processes throughout the product lifecycle.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Systems Engineering or related discipline and typically 10 or more years of relevant experience; Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- Data Acquisition System architecture and Electrical Engineering background
- Practical knowledge of Instrumentation Sensor functionality, installation and calibration processes
- Practical knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams
- Knowledge of requirements management, functional requirements parsing, derivation, and allocation; systems design, systems integration, technical risk identification and management strategies, and Verification and Validation (V&V) principles
- Experience with hardware testing, development, qualification and supplier management
- Knowledge of operating principles of varying types of sensors to include accelerometers, pressure transducers, strain gages, temperature devices and others
- Knowledge of Data Acquisition telemetry tools implementation to include data analysis
- Knowledge of industry standard electrical design principles, to include, but not limited to requirements management, Model Based System Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience with requirements management and system modelling tools, such as DOORS, Rhapsody, NoMagic, MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience or certification in INCOSE standards
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Exposure to baseline definition and maturation in a complex development setting, including the use of high impact trade studies and other measures
- Understanding of establishing and tracking key Technical Performance Measurements (TPM)
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.