Systems Architect AER0001WY Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Colorado Springs, CO, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Systems Architect AER0001WY to join our team at our client’s site in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
RES Systems Engineering and Program Integration (SEPI) group is looking for an individual to join our clients enterprise architecture team.
- The candidate must possess a wide variety of skills from establishing standards for detailed design/integration of subsystems to creating enterprise level processes for mission and budget planning
- Candidate must be comfortable interfacing with Sr. level government and contract leaders as well as solution architects and design engineers
- Experience with migrating organizations to an as a service methodology and digital transformation.
- The ideal candidate should have experience with situations ranging from hands on technical design reviews to creating CIO organizational mission statements and priorities
- Candidate must have expert level experience in at least one technical area but not limited to the following list: Network Design, Storage, Virtualization, or Client Server Management. Candidates should have experience with one or more of the disciplines listed but is not limited to:
- Establishment of standards: experience organizing multi-discipline environment consisting of facilities, IT networking, security, data center, application development, and client computing groups to establish design frameworks and standards ensuring compliance with our architecture.
- The goal is to create a technical environment that enables consistently documented integrated solutions.
- Experience with customizing the DoDAF framework to an IT environment is desired.
- Foundational document examples: CONOPS, architecture and design diagrams, as built documentation, operational views, process identification, naming/CM baseline, System Ownership, and budget planning
- Enterprise processes: Experience working with organizational leaders to shape mission and technology goals into a strategic way forward. In addition experience with enterprise process that support WAN/LAN upgrade and Cloud migration experience is desired. Experience creating and mapping business architectures back to the technical baseline and design standard: Foundational document examples: Mission and Vision statement s, Business Outcomes, Organizational Priorities, Strategic Plans and Roadmaps.
This position is located at Schriever AFB, CO.
Basic Requirements: High School Diploma (or GED) and 16 years general experience or an AS degree and 14 years general experience or a BS degree and 12 years general experience. 8 Years relevant experience establishing architectures. Must have 5 years' experience in management or leadership roles. Currently maintaining a DoD 8570.01-M IASAE II certification. Must have an active DoD Secret clearance.
Desired: BS Degree in a computer or systems science discipline. Current Active Secret clearance. Recent MDA experience. Proficient with MS Office applications. Experience with Agile, Agile methodologies, and working in an Agile environment. Experience working with JIRA.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.