Systems Administrator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Seattle, WA 98101, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team at our client’s site in Seattle, Washington.
· Minimum of two years of experience in Network Engineering, System Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Hardware/Software support, Litigation Support, Web Development, Customer Support, and interaction with vendors.
· Well-experienced with software and hardware troubleshooting
· Should also have an understanding of and experience supporting peripherals, such as printers, scanners, and backup devices, along with the drivers associated with this equipment. (The deployed enterprise printers are various HP and Ricoh models).
· Well-experienced with network infrastructure and topologies and the configuration of switches and routers.
· Fully capable of interconnecting/configuring equipment, verifying connectivity, optimizing network performance, and diagnosing and resolving problems.
· Knowledge of various Apple hardware (i.e., iPhone, iPad).
· Knowledge of litigation support software (i.e., concordance, sanctions)
• Windows 10
• Microsoft Office, including MS Outlook
• Acrobat (Adobe)
• Office Scan (TrendMicro)
• Windows Server / Advanced Server
• Acrobat Reader (Adobe)
• HP ILO Advanced
• Userlock (Intelligent Decision)
· Must have an active BI or be eligible to obtain a security clearance
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.