Support Planning & Management Specialist 2 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Long Beach, CA 90808, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a GLG4I2-Support Planning & Mgmt Spec 2 - GLD-Support Plans & Management to join our team at our client’s site in Long Beach, CA.
Seeking an Engineering Support Systems Integrator to become part of the C-17 Integrated Logistics team. The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, self-starter with a high degree of technical competency. The selected candidate will work across all areas of engineering, product support, and project management to ensure activities and tasks are completed to plan within cost and schedule targets. The candidate will interact with senior leadership and customer representatives to communicate status and performance to plan.
- Work multiple projects concurrently and for each project be responsible for gathering and tracking inputs from stakeholders across the support system elements.
- Define and schedule all support system elements for execution, and ensure they are complete and correct prior to any necessary flight test, kit proof, and Field Certification Boarding
- Support project development from kickoff through project closure.
- Maintain and provide accurate and up to date status on progress, risks, issues, and resolutions of support system elements.
- Build strong project implementation teams and facilitate team discussions as appropriate.
- Prioritize, delegate and track tasks and action items needed to achieve project completion.
- Develop overall project plan consistent with project objectives as defined by the project owner and key stakeholders.
- Provides data development for integrated support subsystems
- Assists in the development of support program plans and schedules, validates standard deliverables and supports trade studies for platform subsystems
- Researches, documents and provides technical information and supports the establishment of processes to develop and maintain support products, engineering data and integrated support infrastructure
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.