Structural & Payload Design Engineer 4 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Oklahoma City, OK 73135, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a 6G5CI4-Struct & Payload Design Engr 4 - 647-Structural Design to join our team at our client’s site in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Develops, integrates and documents structural and interior payload system requirements to establish the system design
- Develops, maintains and modifies structural and interior payload system and component designs, using 3-D Computer Aided Design tools and/or other design methods, to provide product definition to other engineering groups, production operations, suppliers and external customers throughout the product lifecycle
- Leads performance, integration and analysis of tests to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications
- Manages supplier development, test and production activities and coordinates with the supplier to optimize the design and achieve program goals
- Assists with investigation of emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements
- Works under minimal direction
- Develops structural design using 3D structural design/using CATIA from Heritage 2D drawings
- Coordinates with supplier to optimize the design and achieve program goals
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 6 or more years’ experience in 3D Modeling using CATIA V5 or similar software package
- Bachelor' s Degree or higher in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Civil Engineering.
- 9 or more years’ of experience in aircraft structure, materials and properties, design criteria and release processes.
- 9 or more years’ in aircraft primary structures design
- Typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.