Sr. Systems Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Centennial, CO 80112, US
3-6 Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sr. Systems Analyst to join our team at our client’s site in Colorado.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the maintenance of servers in all capacities that include, but not limited to: configuring, installing new hardware/software, performing upgrades to existing servers & software, coordinating the introduction of additional servers and storage to the network, following security policies and procedures, and performing other technical duties as needed
- Maintain servers and storage for corporate business applications
- Provide platform infrastructure support
- Provide general business application support
- Maintain detailed inventory of all corporate server infrastructure
- Documentation of all network server configurations, application licensing agreements, and other third party software installed
- Maintain server and related hardware
- Document repair/maintenance and change requests through IS department ticketing system
- Work closely with the Application team and Development teams to provide any required hardware support
- Pro-actively monitors the infrastructure including servers to prevent issues and to resolve issues as they happen
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or related Engineering discipline and at least 10 years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Working knowledge of AWS & Azure
- Windows 2016 Server builds
- Working knowledge of MS clustering technologies
- Familiarity with WAN acceleration technologies
- Some Citrix Background
- Some iOS experience specifically on iPad
- Experience migrating workloads to AWS and supporting workloads in AWS
- A+ Certification(s)
- ITIL Certification
- ITSM Certification
- Asure Administrator Associate Certification
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.