Sr. Systems Admin Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Aurora, CO 80011, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sr. Systems Admin to join our team at our client s site in Aurora, CO.
We are looking for a qualified system and storage administrator to support a large system development and implementation program. The qualified candidates will be well-versed in deployment, configuration and integration of virtual Windows hosts in a VMware private cloud environment, as well as storage provisioning, presentation, and administration.
Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance or above on day one of employment for this position.
- Must be a US Citizen with an active TS/SCI security clearance or above
- DODI 8570.1 compliance at IAT Level 2 (Current Security+, CISSP, CASP, or other approved certification)
- Experience configuring and managing resources and virtual hosts using the VMware suite of tools
- Experience as a system administrator for Windows systems, including the ability to configure/implement AD and GPOs in addition to day-to-day user support tasks
- Experience standing up storage array hardware in accordance with design documentation
- Experience provisioning storage designs at the block and file level
- Knowledge of backup implementation schemes and tools
- Experience hardening systems to US Government standards, e.g. ICD-503
- Familiarity with physical and virtual network administration
- Ability to author and/or modify scripts written in bash, Python, or other languages
- Ability to automate system deployments using scripts and/or DevOps tools such as Chef or Ansible
Bachelor s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM Degree program required with 4+ years of relevant work experience.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.