Sr. SharePoint Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Columbia, SC 29208, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sr. SharePoint Developer to join our team at our client’s site in Columbia, SC.
You will be working on a SharePoint implementation to integrate business process' and online offerings. Currently there are some SharePoint functions and we are looking to put all offerings on SharePoint to be located in one centralized location. The candidate will have to design, code, and test current and new SharePoint intergration.
· Design, code, test and document web and business applications using a variety of development software applications, tools and techniques.
· Collaborate with Operations and Web Development teams to create strategies to automate business processes.
· Delve into complex technical issues while respecting timelines, team commitments, and customer processes.
· Contribute to the visual appeal of online offerings and communications.
· Support debugging of customer intranet applications as needed.
· Gather and document the business requirements, Propose SharePoint Solutions, and develop solutions.
· Experience in producing responsive, multi-platform web applications using a variety of integrated development environments, graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
· Demonstrated, senior-level experience translating business processes into automated software solutions.
· Experience win the Platform architecture, installation, configuration, and administration of SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online.
· Knowledge of relational database design and query concepts.
· Experience with 508 Compliance standards and regulations
· Experience with ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2017 and C#.
· Experience with PowerShell scripting and IDE.
· Experience with SharePoint implementations in a government setting
· Experience publishing and consuming web services using XML and/or JSON.
· Experience using REST API.
· Ability to assess and plan future SharePoint infrastructure.
· Minimum of 5 years significant experience in SharePoint Development.
· Minimum of 5 years significant experience in Business Analyses.
· Experience using Team Foundation Server.
· Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience or equivalence
· Must have an active secret or be eligible to obtain one
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.