Sr. SharePoint Architect Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Alexandria, VA, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sr. SharePoint Architect to join our team at our client’s site in Alexandria, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide SharePoint administration and technical support for SharePoint 2016 on-premise environments and SharePoint Online
· Maintain and administer Microsoft Windows 2016 Servers, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting, patching and performance analysis
· Work closely with Senior SharePoint Developers, Project Managers, Technical Leads, Business Analysts, and business office subject matter experts on a variety of projects. Connect with a growing team that develops innovative solutions
· Work independently on tasks within a larger development team in an Agile like environment
· Create and maintain technical documentation
· Maintain an awareness of new and emerging technologies, providing a detailed analysis on capabilities and potential impact on our client’s architectural landscape
· Provide ongoing support for SharePoint related issues/inquiries
· Act as a central point of contact for issues and concerns related to all SharePoint environments and tools
· Assist and advise business users in the effective use of applications and information technology
· 11+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's degree is required. Commensurate experience for education.
· 8+ years of Windows Server Administration
· 5+ years of SharePoint administration and architecture experience with SharePoint 2016 and Office 365
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to present complex technical solutions to non-technical staff or customers
· Experience with SharePoint Designer workflows, and InfoPath Form design
· Experience with SQL Server and cluster needs pertaining to SharePoint with high availability and disaster recovery
· Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) with claims aware applications
· Experience of investigating complex SharePoint issues relating to administration, performance, and customization
· Experience with PowerShell in automating tasks and generating reports
· Experience performing SharePoint migrations and hybrid integration
· Experience hosting SharePoint in a cloud service provider (Amazon Web Services)
· Networking experience in IPv4/v6, switching, routing, firewalls and load balancers
· Experience with Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy Management
· Office integration with different platforms: Windows, 3rd party network shares/OS, mobiles, SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams
· Experience using Visual Studio for .NET/C# SharePoint Development
· Understanding of Fiddler, Browser Developer Tools and Browsers Settings
· Knowledge and experience on related Log Analysis (Event Viewer, ULS Viewer)
· Experience with development in SharePoint Online (PowerAutomate/Flow, Forms, PowerApps)
· Experience supporting SharePoint migrations to Microsoft Office 365
· Knowledge of HA Architecture, Custom Roles and Zero Downtime Patching
· Knowledge of SharePoint performance thresholds, software boundaries and limits
· Experience with 3rd party tools such as Bamboo, DocAve, Layer2
· Knowledge SQL reporting services and PowerBI
· Microsoft SharePoint Certification
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.