Sr. Proposal Writer/Manager - Level 3 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Tysons, VA 22102, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sr. Proposal Writer/Manager - Level 3 to join our team at our client’s site in Tysons, VA.
• Prepare and manage proposals from initial request to final proposal submission and close-out
• Review and analyze solicitation materials and ensure proposal compliance and responsiveness to client requirements and issues
• Develop proposal artifacts including proposal plan, compliance matrices, outlines, storyboards, schedules, data calls, page allocation, themes, discriminators, etc.
• Work with the capture manager to lead all critical milestones in the proposal process including kickoff, color reviews and working group meetings
• Write compelling executive summaries, past performance write-ups, resumes, and other proposal elements.
• Write and edit proposal content, and collaborate with the design team to develop graphics, tables and charts
• Demonstrate dedication to leading and supporting proposal response to completion
• Monitor and measure proposal progress and completion status
• Coordinate and participate in final proposal production activities
• Perform Peer Reviews and contribute to the process of continual improvement within the department
• Mentor junior level proposal staff
• Maintain the proposal knowledge management database
• Bachelor' s degree in related field with five (5) or more years hands-on proposal management experience with federal government proposals or three (3) to five (5) year' s with a Master' s Degree.
• In-depth knowledge of how to analyze a solicitation and structure a proposal to be compliant, responsive, and competitive
• Understanding of the Government contracting and procurement process and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• Understanding of Shipley Business Development Lifecycle process
• Ability to motivate and energize a team to produce a winning proposal
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people who possess a variety of skills, experience, and personalities
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance which requires U.S. Citizenship
• Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
• Sitting for extended periods of time.
• Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
• Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
• Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
• Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• Identify and understand the speech of another person
• Competency in MS SharePoint, GovWin, Salesforce, and Adobe CS is a plus
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.