Sr Product Marketing Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Redwood City, CA, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sr Product Marketing Manager to join our team at our client’s site in Redwood City, CA.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager you’ll drive the go-to-market strategy for our solution and work with the rest of our Product and GTM teams to define a winning buyer’s journey and create messaging, content, and sales enablement tools in support of product launches, sales efforts, and marketing campaigns. You’ll own your campaign strategy and serve as SME for marketing and sales efforts.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a great track record in managing product marketing and interpreting marketing metrics. First-class senior product marketing managers act as brand ambassadors and capitalize on consumer behavior trends to drive business impact.
In this role, you will own the go-to-market strategy for experimentation solution to increase the effectiveness of the sales organization and drive market adoption through the following activities:
- Build the go-to-market playbook and craft messaging and positioning for our product offerings to enable our marketing team to execute relevant campaigns and programs
- Work closely with product management to drive product strategy as well as plan, execute, and measure the outcome of feature launches
- Provide sales enablement to drive our go-to-market playbook across the various sales roles, from SDR to account directors and sales engineers
- Drive key analyst relationships to ensure they understand and believe in the strategy and vision, and how critical Split is in enabling enterprises to deliver impactful software
- Work closely with our partnerships team to identify industry trends and execute on joint go-to-market opportunities across our partner ecosystem
- Partner with customers to write case studies and testimonials around our products to build credibility in the market
- Author content (e.g., datasheets, web copy, blog posts, etc.), create presentations, and guide the creation of infographics, videos, podcasts, and other media
- Present our products and solutions during sales calls, corporate events, and to other external audiences including the media
- Support requests for proposal documents (RFPs) as needed
- A strong background in B2B product marketing, solutions marketing or product management role, ideally with a developer tool
- Ability to manage complex / cross-functional projects
- Strong appreciation for demand generation and sales enablement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of writing compelling content and presenting to executive audiences
- Passion for technical content that enables customers to be successful with us
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.