Sr. IAM Java Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
AlexandriA, VA 22314, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sr. IAM Java Developer to join our team at our client’s site in Alexandria, VA.
Customizes and deploys SailPoint product as part of the Identity and Access Management team. Develops and implements IAM Java APIs on the cloud and implement SSO for applications. Develops backend scripts, develops automated test using Selenium and performance testing scripts as needed and performs unit testing, performs design and code reviews. Support upgrade and patching of all IDM suite of products. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Interfaces with Infrastructure team closely. Interact with product vendors to resolve any technical implementation issues and product related support as needed.
• 8+ years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree
• Strong knowledge and project experience in Java Technologies like J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, SpringBoot, JPA, Web Services (REST, Soap), XSLT, XML
• 2+ yrs SailPoint IdentityIQ customization and familiar with deployment using identity-ssb
• 2+ yrs hand-on experience working with Linux, Webservers, and databases
• 2+ yrs experience working with Eclipse or similar IDEs
• 2+ yrs experience in customizing COTS products and performance tuning
• Experience with Database design including Stored Procedures, DML and DDL tasks
• 2+ yrs experience in developing RESTful API services and using Jenkins and Maven
• 2+yrs Experience Collaborating with vendors for Production Support
• 2+yrs experience in BeanShell scripting or Java development
• Working knowledge of UNIX shell scripting
• Knowledge of Jenkins/Code Management (GIT, SVN)/Configuration
• Experience with production support and issue resolution
• DevOps Process to deploy to cloud infrastructure, Jenkin CI/CD process for product/API deployment
• OpenAM and OpenDJ (Relevant experience of any other Access Management suite)
• Possession of excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Experience in developing Spring based micro-services using Spring boot
• Experience in fixing Security vulnerabilities in code
• Developing automated unit tests using Selenium
• Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.