Sr. DevOps Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Austin, TX 78750, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking multiple Sr. DevOps Engineers to join our client's team in a 100% remote option in the Austin or Denver Metro areas!
As a DevOps, you will be involved in every facet of our Cloud-based services. You will establish solutions for building, deploying, and maintaining the infrastructure of one of the largest identity platforms in the world. We follow a DevOps model: Development and Operations teams are integrated, running continuous deployments daily, and the teams collaborate in the solution's development, deployment, and operations.
- Develop solutions for automated deployment of our software and services on our production infrastructure hosted on AWS.
- Shape how our mission-critical enterprise software solutions are developed and deployed using optimized and automated CI/CD pipelines that ensure high-quality products
- Help design, build and support infrastructure and security technologies within the cloud that offer resiliency, observability and optimized cost.Develop management solutions for managing services across multiple cloud platforms and data centers.
- Participate in planning work and identify areas of improvement
- Perform technology evaluation and selection
- 5+ years of experience in scalable, distributed systems architecture
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud Platforms including AWS
- 2+ years experience of scripting using Python or similar scripting language
- 2+ years experience with containerization technologies, including Docker
- 1+ years experience with orchestration technologies, including Kubernetes
- Experience defining and implementing automated service deployments, including provisions for networking, security, reliability, management, reporting, and configuration management
- In-depth understanding of best practices for deployment automation
- Experience using Git in a team environment (merge requests, branching, push, and pulls)
You will have an advantage if:
- You have an in-depth understanding of networking, including routing, naming, security, network performance, and network failure modes
- You have an in-depth understanding of the HTTP protocol
- You have an in-depth understanding of PKI
- You have experience with instrumentation and management of automated deployments
- You have experience resolving customer deployment issues
- You have worked with distributed teams
- You understand CI/CD processes and have some experience building CI/CD pipelines
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.