Sr. Angular Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
remote, CO, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sr. Angular Developer to join our team at our client’s site in, CO.
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
Deliver a complete front end application
Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop
Coordinate the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder and
Cooperate with the back end DB developers in the process of building the
Communicate with external web services
- Design, develop and support various Clinical System Applications.
- Work with the Business Analysts to review and understand the business requirements and functional specifications
- Work with client and database developers
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews
- Design and document using plantUML, MS Office, HTML, Wiki markup etc.
- Work with QA and CM team for code build/releases, test case design and defect resolution
- Work with Team Lead/Project Manager/Architect for planning, estimation, documentation and status reporting
- Mentor other teammates on Java design and development
- Any other tasks necessary for completion of project deliverables and application support
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to adapt and contribute to a fast paced and agile application development
- Adhere to project schedules, proactively resolve and or escalate issue to management
- Team Lead experience a plus
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Experience with working with offshore teams a plus
- Highly skilled in Middle Tier Application architecture and design.
- Deep knowledge of Angular JS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Be able to create self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components
- Ensure a clear dependency chain in regards to the application login ans well as the file system
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the framrerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, the DB, API, caching layer, proxies and other web services used in the system
- Be able to validate user actions on the client side and provide responsive feedback
- Be able to write non breaking code and use multi-threading as needed
- Be able to write extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Be able to create e2e test suites and to run those tests for all components
- Be able to create configuration, build and test scripts to be run in a continuous integration environment
- Experience in developing applications with heavy transaction volume.
- Highly skilled in OO and heavy use of Design Patterns
Here Is What You Can Expect When You Join Our Team
- A " community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 4+ years of Spring and Hibernate
- 2+ years of ActiveMQ
- Understanding of Software Requirements
- Understanding of Software Development Process
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Strong Software Debugging skills
- Be able to provide documentation
- Ability to perform Unit Testing
- Oracle experience a plus
- Oracle AQ understanding a plus
- Tomcat experience a plus
- Flex experience a plus
- Agile/Scrum experience a plus
- Enterprise Service Bus experience desired
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.