Software Engineer - (.NET, C#) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in , Fort Lauderdale, , FL.
Our cutting edge Digital Media client is looking for a REMOTE Software Engineer to join their stealth team of developers for a long term opportunity..
● Engineer and author a variety of code constructs, services, APIs, and web pages consistent with product specifications
● Learn the structure of a complex, mature software application, and be able to locate and repair problems
● Expand and enhance a suite of web applications, services, tools and feeds
● Develop and implement solutions toward product goals
● Build new features on existing applications
● Contribute to code refactoring and implementing service-oriented architecture
You Have -
● 3+ years of professional experience, with a broad range of skills and experience in web application development on the .NET and SQL stack.
● Expertise with C# and SQL
● Experience with .NET Core
You might also have -
● Knowledge and interest in sports, sports management, and statistics
● Developed applications in AWS, and used native AWS services
● Experience with React.Js
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.