Software Engineer ( Golang) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Burbank,, CA 91505, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Software Engineer ( Golang) to join our team at our client’s site in Burbank,, CA.
- Work with other engineers to
- maintain and evolve our Video encoding and Video delivery platform
- Plan, Design and Build out
- cloud-based microservices to support video processing workflow
- Field questions and requests
- regarding APIs and behavior.
- Work closely with the QA
- coordinator to facilitate playback testing across a variety of devices.
- Work with other developers and
- operations team on streamlined CI/CD solutions.
- Help in building the shared
- libraries and architecture to be used across all services
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- 4+ years of experience as a
- Software Engineer
- Experience with writing
- microservices in Golang and building shared microservice libraries.
- Experience with container
- technology and management such as Docker.
- Experience writing services from
- scratch in Go Programming language.`
- Experience working with Cloud/SaaS
- services such as Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
- Strong written, verbal and
- interpersonal communication skills.
You might also have –
- Experience with AVC, HEVC, VP9, AV1, AAC video and audio
- codec standards.
- Experience with technologies like Kubernetes, EKS / GKE is a
- Experience with container formats, transmuting and streaming
- protocols (DASH/HLS)
- Strong experience with video broadcasting and streaming media
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of
- study or equivalent practical experience
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.