Software Engineer - ENG06 - Cleared On-Site Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
El Segundo, CA 90245, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Software Engineer - ENG06 - Cleared On-Site to join our team at our client’s site in El Segundo, CA.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly capable Senior Principal Software Engineer/ Appliance Lead to lead and develop embedded software for radar modes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contribute to the development of new principles and concepts.
- Work on complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious
- Work effectively and contribute significantly during all phases of the software development life-cycle
- Develop radar mode in types of software in C/C++
- Show excellent investigation and troubleshooting skills to assess issues and develop resolutions to them
- Work proactively to complete tasks with some oversight direction
- Communicate effectively with team members across disciplines, project management, and customers
- Significantly contribute to program and customer meetings and reviews
- Function as a Team Lead and or Technical Lead to other team members
- Minimum of 10+ years experience developing software utilizing C, C++ or related tools/languages
- Experience with Software Architecture and Data processing
- Experience developing and integration of embedded software for real time systems applications, Air-to-Surface or Air-to-Air radar modes preferred
- Experience in every phase of the software development life-cycle
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Processes
- Active and Current DoD Secret or higher clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance required
- Technical and/or team leadership experience
- Experience with Signal Processing
- Hardware / software / FGPA integration experience
- Experience with Common Open Architecture Radar Programs Specification (COARPs)
- Experience with various radar processor subsystem, tactical modes including Synthetic Aperture Radar and Ground Moving Target Indicator systems preferred
- Experience with Built-in-Test and Calibration sub-modes
- Experience with Earned Value, candidates are expected to become EV certified
- Candidate will have worked with open architectures including Modular Open Systems Architecture (MOSA)
- Rapid development and integration of real time embedded, radar modes preferred
- Use of industry-standard COTS hardware, middleware and development tools to streamline development and integration
- Test and integration of radar systems with Man-in-the-Loop and Hardware-in-the-loop systems
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems such as Green Hills Integrity, VxWorks or equivalent development tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration methodologies
Required Education :
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related STEM degree
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.