Software Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Aurora, CO 80013, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Aurora, CO.
The Software Engineer shall be responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Participate in planning activities to include Release and Sprint planning
- Perform software designs as needed or directed
- Perform software development activities
- Perform Operations and Maintenance (OPM) software activities
- Conduct and/or participate in technical reviews, change control board, and other topical meetings with internal and external representatives
- Review, provide inputs, and provide impact assessments for Engineering Change Requests
- Review Requirements as needed.
- Provide status, issues, concerns to program leadership
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
The Software Engineer shall have the following role:
- Perform software development and maintenance activities. Candidate must possess ability to troubleshoot complex problems, automate tasks to ensure repeatability, create and follow documentation, plan effectively to complete tasks, and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Experience required is directly related to software development and includes demonstrated skills in C++ and Java, and the ability to use the Linux operating system.
- Requires a Top Secret security clearance
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.