SMB Sales Manager - Lending Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Nashville, TN 37211, US
Marketing & Sales
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a SMB Sales Manager - Lending to join our team at our client’s site in Nashville, TN.
We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Our client now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
The Manager of the SMB Sales Team will build a team of account executives and coach them to success. They will create and implement scalable processes, develop talent, and report on progress to company leadership.
In this Role, You Will:
- Build a predictable revenue machine
- Establish goals and KPIs and manage to them
- Define scalable processes and set and deliver against target deadlines
- Leverage data to improve performance through test and learn approach
- Report results and priorities to executive leadership, including accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Build pipeline through inbound and outbound business development strategy
- Create processes for prospecting, targeting and qualifying targets
- Maintain strong understanding of customer and market trends
- Create customized named account strategy to penetrate named accounts
- Work closely with leadership across Sales, Product, Marketing, Training, Operations to execute B4L’s GTM strategy
- Serve as voice of prospects in the market to product
- Ensure smooth handoff of client to implementation and client success
- Provide feedback loop to marketing about successful lead gen strategies
- Coach and develop talent
- Coach, motivate, hold team members accountable for constant improvement
- Take a hands-on approach including shadowing/running sales calls, taking the lead on key clients to ensure team's success
- Embrace the mission and become proficient with our industry, products, and services
- Successfully recruit, hire, and train new team members
- Put the needs of client and firm ahead of personal desires
- Lead through authenticity, trust, and integrity
- Are a people manager who multiplies their success through developing others
- Are analytical, organized, and possess excellent communication and project management skills
- Are committed to agility, continuous learning, improvement and operational excellence
- Think like an owner, and expect the people you work with to do the same
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up culture
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of previous experience in sales, including at least 2 in software/SaaS sales team management
- A track record of exceeding growth targets (quota, key performance indicators)
- Experience in FinTech is preferred but not required
The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k
Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
Learning grants to support your professional development
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.