Senior Roku Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
San Francisco, CA, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Roku Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in
The team is looking for a Senior Roku Engineer that will embrace our design concepts, agile development environment and be a collaborative team player able to communicate their ideas with colleagues and management. We are looking for a candidate who can work in a fast-paced environment and has a strong grasp of cutting edge technologies.
• Research and development of new technologies related to video and video players
• Work closely with engineering and product teams
• Utilize a combination of troubleshooting, technical, and communication skills to handle a mix of disparate tasks which includes project and software development work
• Additional other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Work closely with engineering and product teams to develop new features
• Contribute in development and improvement of features around video.
What You Bring To The Team
You have -
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• 5+ years of experience in application development
• Hands on experience building applications for Roku devices
• Demonstrate fluency with BrightScript
• Passionate about application performance and knows different techniques to do optimization
• Roku application development best practices
You might also have -
• Previous experience building applications for other OTT/Smart TV devices
• Experience performing load tests
• Experience with the development of Chromecast applications
• Experience working with CI tools like Jenkins
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.