Senior Project Manager (IS#T) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Burbank, CA 91505, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Project Manager (IS#T) to join our team at our client’s site in, Burbank, CA.
Our cutting edge Media company is looking for a Project Manager to join heir team for a long term remote contract.
The Project Manager will work in coordination with the Tech Lead, Application and Technical Architects, team leads and members and third party vendor to successfully manage and complete project deliverables. The selected candidate will also contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Liaise with Steering committees, VPs, Directors, project sponsors and strategic partners
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Full Project life cycle ownership: Successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage and lead project teams consisting of on shore and off shore internal / external resource
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business sponsors, key stakeholders, SDEs and project team to establish creditability, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- 8 years of demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of complex initiatives that spans multiple lines of business.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with Steering committees, VPs, Directors, project sponsors and strategic partners.
- Proven success in an Executive leadership role, managing large projects approximately ($1-2 million), with a fortune 500 consulting company.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports business & IT strategic objectives.
- 8+ years of strong Project Delivery experience with strong knowledge in ERP Enterprise solutions (preferred), technologies and process integration.
- 5+ years of experience in a Major Consulting firm is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in leading/driving project teams; 10+ on/off shore resources.
- Proven full Project Lifecycle ownership and solid previous experience in developing and deploying templates for medium to large size implementations to ensure predictability and consistency across the Portfolio.
- Established practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expend and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Strong functional and technical knowledge.
- Managed process improvement initiatives assessing current and future state solutions contributing to improving the success of the Project Portfolio.
- Primary skills in Content Licensing. Also prefer experience in Participations & Residuals.
- Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; CA Clarity PPM, ServiceNow PPM
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.