Senior Project Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Burbank,, CA 91505, US
Management - Non-Technical
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team at our client’s site in Burbank,, California.
● Runs daily/weekly reports & syncs regularly with business leads to maintain data accuracy of employee occupancy as well as status updates/progress reports on the ongoing build out.
● Implements regular communications with facilities/site supervisors, design, engineering and construction teams to manage and solve for space/build requests.
●Organizes all data analysis efforts into presentation format for client delivery including option comparisons, benefits/risks and business impacts.
● Maintains floor plans and creates employee maps, spreadsheets, blocking plans, and any updates to booking spaces on mobile app (when available).
● Schedules meetings with business leads, facility site managers and on-site contacts to handle negotiations around headcount changes and floor-plan revisions.
● Assist with process improvement initiatives around onboarding and tracking/maintaining employee headcount data.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
● Bachelor’s degree in related field of study.
● 4+ years Project Management experience.
● 2+ years of work experience in Workplace Consulting , Space & Occupancy Planning, Facilities or Human Resources Departments.
● Google Suite experience with advanced analytical skills in Google Sheets/Excel i.e. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP.
Nice to Have:
● Knowledge and experience working in or partnering with corporate real estate/facilities departments.
● Experience working with modern spreadsheet centric tools such as AirTable or Smartsheets.
● Proven experience managing multiple, complex projects simultaneously to successful completion.
● Experience working in an Agile work environment.
● A bag of project planning tools, tricks and processes for roadmapping, planning, gantt, yet all the while fostering iterative processes and feedback milestones in the SDLC.
● Self-motivated, ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
● Able to build strong relationships with internal and external partners to deliver effective services.
● Exceptional analytical skills with a diligent attention to detail.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to multitask and prioritize.
● Ability to handle client negotiations and conflict resolution.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.