Senior Manager Customer Education & Development Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Colorado Springs, CO 80918, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Manager Customer Education & Development to join our team at our client’s site in Colorado Springs, CO.
As the Senior Manager of Customer Education and Development you will be tasked with leading the day-to-day operation of the training department to educate our clients and employees. You will be responsible for setting a training schedule and keeping up with multiple projects concurrently. You will be the key contact in providing and crafting updated client-facing training materials. Furthermore, you will be accountable for successful software onboarding activities. You also will be responsible to plan and promote the daily schedule of employees and the business, interview, hire, create, and maintain budgets, and coordinate required personnel activities with the head of Professional Services.
• Identifies business-specific learning and development customer’s needs; develops and implements strategic initiatives and solutions to create, lead and grow a world-class learning and development program for our customers.
• Establishes operational and performance metrics of training programs to measure and support learning and development initiatives and programs for employees and customers; drives priorities and measures outcomes and efficacy.
• Implement and further enhance SalesForce Knowledge base for internal and external learning and customer support.
• Develops and drives business development model, curricula and provides awareness and support to employees and customers.
• Develops material for internal and external software training and ensures flawless execution to enhance customer relationships.
• Lead and execute training programs using a blended learning approach based on customer’s experience and knowledge.
• Utilize the Learning management system (LMS) to store and manage training and other related material.
• Maintain and further enhance E-Learning Program.
• Develop and manage comprehensive onboarding training programs for new customers.
• Act as first line of support for trainers.
• Ability to establish credibility with clients based on industry, product, and technology knowledge.
• Successfully implement learning theories & models and Instructional Design Theories in the e-learning content for clients.
• Preferred Master's degree and at least 10 years of experience in client facing Learning & Development, Customer service, Online Education or related field.
• This position requires leadership skills for small groups inclusive of leading the creation of a new function and initiatives that are organizational wide.
• Collaboration skills including the ability to integrate and act upon the diverse perspectives and sometimes conflicting perspectives of business leaders, and external customers.
• Ability to consult with internal and external customers, identify root causes, and suggest training solutions.
• Project management skills and ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and/or projects
• Comfortable working within all levels for the organization.
• Skilled in using/implementing technology (e.g. experience in LMS system, learning management solutions and e-learning).
• Knowledge of Business Management software and/or Alarm Automation Software is a plus.
• Proven ability to establish credibility with clients based on industry, product, and technology knowledge.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.