Senior Digital ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
El Segundo, CA 90245, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Digital ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in El Segundo, CA.
- Utilize high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm descriptions to create self-checking and reusable test benches from scratch
- Develop Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage
- Utilize UVM to create drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards
- Minimum of 15 years experience in Digital ASIC verification with at least 5 years focused on UVM
- Experience with ASIC development including architectural definition, and detailed design implementation and functional verification using SystemVerilog
- Experience with design architecture and detailed specification generation
- Experience with hardware emulators (Palladium)
- Proficiency with hardware verification languages: System Verilog, System Verilog Assertions
- Ability to executable test plans
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Programming Concepts: Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Experience developing Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage
- Proficient in scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, etc.
- Revision Control Systems: svn, cvs, git
- Proficient in Linux Environments
- Demonstrated history of 1st pass success with ASIC designs
- Functional Safety methodology and tools
All candidates MUST hold a Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Engineering.
Hybrid (must be local to the area), meaning we only anticipate remote work at this time, but if there’s an issue that requires on-site support, e.g. working with hardware, we’ll need the contractor to come in to support that.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.