Scrum Master Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Long Beach, CA 90807, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Scrum Master to join our team at our client’s site in Long Beach, CA.
- Assists in the development and integration of programs, plans, strategies and processes to meet business goals for authorization, such as sourcing strategy for commitment of work, cost imperatives, deployment analysis and impact mitigation
- Supports the coordination and clarifies the analysis with business partners to validate results and determine scope to meet long range business goals and develop business case
- Coordinates the commitments with internal and external organizations to fulfill strategies
- Identifies risk and opportunity potential, develops mitigation planning and refines the business case
- Meets with leadership to gain approval
- Provides implementation direction for work authorization
- Collects, organizes and provides data according to established processes within the management system to maintain status of programs, customer and supplier commitments and compliance
- Ensures follow up action for issue resolution
- Provides coaching and guidance to less experienced personnel
This position can be worked in:
- USA - Seal Beach, CA and San Diego, CA
- USA - Long Beach, CA-Main Location
- USA - Mesa, AZ
- USA - Seattle, WA
- MUST HAVE min of 5+ years of experience in the following below:
- Primary Skills: SAFe Agile Scrum Master
- Experienced in working on large software development projects with many interfacing applications
- Experienced in working on software migration projects a big plus
- Experienced in working with distributed teams
- Experienced with software development teams using Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Conduct daily scrum meetings
- Ability to recognize and report project risks
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.