RPA Blue Prism, SME Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Herndon, VA 20170, US
CTH or Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a RPA Blue Prism, SME to join our team at our client’s site in Herndon, VA.
· Provide support and guidance setting up our environment and how different pieces of the program interface with each other; e.g., virtual machines, Non-Person Entity (NPE), Active Directory accounts, Thales Luna credentialing software, certificates, Blue Prism administrator duties
· Provide RPA Consultation support to citizen developers
· Participate in all security meetings and provide valuable insight as they have both built these programs for other organizations and lean on their lessons learned
· Participate in every citizen developer engagement we have and provide excellent customer support
· Help refine the RPA Toolkit by assisting with writing documentation/guidance to make the citizen developer journey easier; e.g., coding best practices to help citizen developers ensure their coding standards are appropriate
· Assist with a Teams Channel where we will setup an RPA user community where citizen developers will post questions and they will be answered
· Assist with weekly teaching sessions geared towards citizen developers who are in the building stages.
· Identifying and designing business processes for automation
· Setting up, testing and monitoring automated workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency without risk of error
· Monitoring and maintaining automation post-implementation and resolving any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations
· Producing process documentation in order to outline mistakes and successes and refine processes going forward
· Ensuring quality automation using Quality Assurance (QA) processes and prevent any potential bugs
· Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, or Science and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
· Excellent Problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Attention to detail
· Mastery of Automation tools, mainly Blue Prism
· Strong desire to automate processes for web applications, set up automation tool/environment from scratch
· Exposure with Databases, such as SQL and NoSQL
· Working knowledge of different automation tools such as UI path besides expertise in Blue Prism
The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.