RF Test Engineer 4 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
El Segundo, CA 90245, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Test & Evaluation Engineer 4 to join our team at our client’s site in El Segundo, CA.
- Develops and documents standardized test methods and processes to ensure repeatability and productivity
- Leads the development of test procedures
- Applies lessons learned to the improvement of test procedures
- Designs calibration system/test fixtures
- Develops data processing tools and algorithms
- Generates calibration procedures and software
- Guides others in the design of test hardware, software and systems to achieve test requirements
- Oversees debriefing of the test team
- Leads the analysis, processing and formatting of data to customer requirements
- Approves test data prior to delivery to customer
- Formulates expectations for test data based on historical data
- Performs functions as required to ensure calibration system readiness and data validity
- Trains others
- Works under minimal direction
TOP Skills Required:
- RF Testing
- Test Equipment Troubleshooting
- Test Engineer/Test Director
- Satellite Experience
Bachelors of Science Preferably ABET accredited (Degree must be from one of the STEM programs, no exceptions).
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.