Requirements Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
El Segundo, CA, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Requirements Manager to join our team at our client’s site in El Segundo, CA.
We are looking for a Requirements Manager who brings space systems engineering experience to a growth-oriented organization. To excel in this position, experience with tracking, managing and implementing, developing, justify and linking of all requirements on a complex space-based system. Are you up for the challenge?
This leadership position requires a top performer with strong electronics and requirements domain knowledge and the ability to coordinate a multi-disciplined, cross-functional team in the execution of program goals. This role will require regular engagement with internal teams, and active participation in customer and program technical reviews.
The Requirements Manager serves as the owner of all requirements and ensures proper traceability and compliance for the duration of the program. The Requirements Manager will also be responsible for deriving requirements from customer and higher-level system-level requirements.
- 8 years prior relevant experience
- Strong experience managing technical requirements and interfaces of complex, space-based systems for government customers
- Well versed in DOORs requirements management suite
- Experience writing Technical Specifications, Interface Design Descriptions (IDDs) and Interface Control Documents (ICDs)
- Experience "shredding" or breaking out high-level mission and customer requirements into lower-level requirements
- Experience with systems engineering technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the systems engineering lifecycles and application of relevant methodologies and toolsets
- Experience collaborating with internal company, inter-organizational and outside customer contacts on routine matters
- Ability to work in a collaborative, multi-discipline environment to produce deliverable products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Required Security Clearance: DoD Secret on Day 1
- Experience in engineering, (mechanical, electrical, software, systems) to include one of the MBSE related tool set:
- Cameo/Magic Draw
- Experience writing proposals, bidding, or generating basis of estimate documentation
- Design development program using Agile Framework methodology
- Experience with open systems architecture (OSA)
BS ; STEM preferred
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.