Real Time Software Engineer 3 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Oklahoma City, OK 73150, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Real Time Software Engineer 3 to join our team at our client’s site in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Develops, documents and maintains architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met
- Performs software project management and software supplier management functions
- Develops, selects, tailors and deploys software processes, tools and metrics
- Executes and documents software research and development projects
- Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations
- Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards
- Works under general direction
- Extensive C++ experience
- Experienced with Agile methodologies
- Extensive C/Ada/Java experience
- Extensive Visual Studio
- Link-11/Link-16/Link-22 software implementations
- Software Test
- Requirements development and verification
- Data Fusion
- Open Mission Systems Architectures
- Microservices Development
- Integration of Communications Systems
- Experience with configuring/extending/hardening commercial OS' s
- Software Architecture
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.