Quality Inspector II Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Louisville, CO 80027, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Quality Inspector II to join our team at our client’s site in Louisville, CO.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Receiving and Production Inspection
- Inspect and file/record incoming part history records.
- Assembly inspections (including power plant, materials, parts and subassemblies) which consist of, but are not limited to, workmanship and conformance to drawings and/or process instructions; and ensuring all related paperwork is completed
- Perform assigned inspection functions in accordance with SNC and manufacturer's inspection procedures to ensure that aircraft are maintained to the prescribed standards of airworthiness and serviceability for all scheduled operations
- Review log books and deferred maintenance items on appropriate work cards
- Perform required inspection functions during all checks on routine work cards; perform buy-back inspections on major items or non-routine work items; sign off log book, deferred maintenance items upon completion of work Inspect component exchanges covered by work cards during other maintenance functions
- Ensure that all inspections are performed as required of all scheduled maintenance, aircraft modifications or component changes to ensure that approved equipment and materials are being utilized and high standards of workmanship are being attained
- Record all discrepancies found on non-routine work cards or as otherwise specified in various sections of the aircraft maintenance manual
- Monitor all inspections record forms which are utilized in checks to ensure proper completion of all entries
- Perform accurate mechanical, physical and visual inspection of raw materials, components, and sub-assemblies per Inspection Plans, drawings and other specification requirements.
- Read and interpret specifications and part prints.
- Initiate nonconformance reports (NCs) as required
- Perform product identification and traceability activities, as required.
- Work with other company personnel to resolve inspection questions.
- Communicate with project engineers to ensure compliance with the final product requirements.
- Document information on the computer in various databases and other internal programs
- Participates in in-process and final inspection as needed.
- Trains collateral duty Inspectors
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures. Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
- As needed, assist Quality Engineers with conduct of First Article, in-process, and final inspections
- Train contract / temporary employees in the inspection procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Quality Control environment
- 3-5 year’s experience in aviation or spacecraft preferred
- Minimum (5) years’ experience in mechanical inspection and inspection techniques.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Effective teamwork, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Excel and Word
- Minimum Fundamental Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities as stated in SNC’s Responsibility Matrix
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.