Quality Engineer 3 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Everett, WA 98204, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a JADEI3-Quality Engineer 3 - J71-Engr Process - Quality to join our team at our client’s site in Everett, WA.
We have exciting opportunities for an experienced multi-skill Engineer to join our Engineering Quality team located in Everett, WA. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about problem solving, system thinking, engaging with program engineering and the production system doing complex data analysis to improve our engineering quality processes, quality management system, and production system. Our engineers get involved in complex engineering and production challenges and have a critical role in the continuous improvement of our quality management system, products and production system
- Provides interpretation of complex requirements.
- Develops, expands, improves and evaluates engineering quality metrics to ensure compliance with contractual, company and regulatory requirements.
- Provide oversight of integration and implementation of control measures to improve engineering process practices
- Lead or support resolution of process variation, chronic defects, or escapes (Continuous Improvement) to enhance processes and design quality
- Leads various reviews to ensure quality attributes are incorporated into product designs.
- Performs advanced analysis to ensure specified processes capability levels are achieved.
- Provide leadership and project management support of key quality initiatives
- Perform and lead data analysis to Identify trends, failure modes, chronic failures, process variation and process capability
- Support development and implementation of new technology or manufacturing processes
- Lead and integrate initiatives across engineering stakeholders to align with QMS, SMS, One BPS, APQP and ENG Excellence
- Coordinate with other engineering functions, manufacturing and support functions to ensure compliance to our regulators and contractual requirements
Bachelor' s degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master' s degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
- Strategic Decision Making
- Risk Assessment Methodology
- Quality Systems Process
- Requirements /Tracing
- Fabrication and Assembly Tools
- Information Technology Fluency
- Engineering Drawings & Specs
- Engineering Process Imprv Mthd
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.