Quality Assurance Engineer II Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Louisville, CO 80027, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer II to join our team at our client’s site in Louisville, CO.
We are seeking a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer with a Bachelor's degree in a related Engineering field and at least 3 years of relevant experience. In this challenging, fast-paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to design and create the most groundbreaking aerospace and defense technologies - those that exist today and those that will shape tomorrow.
What to look forward to: As a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be using your skills and expertise to ensure all quality standards are met from our Supplier’s products and production equipment. You'll be responsible for inspecting, auditing and testing our Supplier’s qualifications, capability, processes, mechanisms and equipment and developing standardized quality source and or receiving acceptance criteria. Your technical responsibilities during planning, organizing, and conducting our projects involves the design and development of new evaluation and control processes utilizing statistical analysis and other control/risk mitigation techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in a related Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of Quality System requirements and contract quality requirements
- Experience in manufacturing and inspection
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics, parts lists, specifications, instructions, and test procedures
- Review of Engineering Drawings to GDT standards and to create Inspection Plans containing critical characteristics, methods and timing for verification of Engineering and Specification requirements
- Experience as a Quality Engineer member of Material Review Board (MRB) processing on Non-conforming material
- Development of effective communications and relationships with our suppliers that result in mutual understanding of Engineering, specification, inspections and tests, documentation, End Item Data Packs, Source Inspection and requirements
- Ability to handle schedule pressures while maintaining high Quality standards
- Ability to work with low performing suppliers to increase performance levels
- Processing and resolution of supplier non-conforming material with cause and corrective action.
- Communication and team work with internal SNC counterparts such as Procurement, Engineering and Manufacturing
- Ability to travel to Supplier locations
- Knowledge of ISO9001, AS9001 standards
- Experience in the aerospace and defense industry
- This position may involve traditional or non-traditional work schedules. i.e. 1st, 2d, or 3d shifts, weekday and or weekend coverage by scheduled plan or by call in
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.