QA Engineer III Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Malvern, PA, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a QA Engineer III to join our team at our client’s site in Malvern, PA.
- Analyzes, tests, debugs, and documents programs in middleware technology; experienced with middleware platforms
- Agile methodology experience in creating epic stories, user stories, tasks, project plan and estimates
- Review requirements and design documents with developers and quality assurance manager to confirm expected functionality with technical and business needs.
- Implementation, evaluation, and documentation of the developed test cases and scenarios.
- Determine test environment and test data requirements, often in concert with integrated systems’ owners.
- Must be able to communicate with leads regarding project readiness, status and potential risks. Document, quantify, and elevate risks as appropriate. Provide statistical reporting and analysis as necessary.
- Assimilates information quickly, communicates complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely. Able to analyze root cause of a problem and demonstrate good sense when handing the problem over to development.
- Tracks and coordinates defect resolution and retesting, quantifying and mitigating risk accordingly.
- Enthusiastically collaborates with business partners to ensure client Mission and Core Values are fulfilled.
- Validating, analyzing, supporting customized healthcare system interfaces as well as providing level 3 support for associated interfaces.
- Researching problems, testing, training and documenting best practices.
- Working with internal application partners and external vendors on interface engine specifications and qualifying desired interfaces.
- Compiling documentation of program development, and analyzing system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.