Project Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Colorado Springs, CO 80903, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Project Manager to join our team at our client’s site in Colorado Springs, CO
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate: Knowledge of:
- Project management frameworks and disciplines to improve the delivery of IT projects.
- Pertinent federal, state, and local government IT Multi-project environments
- Lead a project team of technical IT resources with demonstrated progression of increased scope and complexity
- Perform effectively under pressure and/or opposition
- Gain and retain senior management confidence in your ability to execute multiple complex IT projects
- Present effective executive level and decision-making presentations
- Explain complex technical concepts in pictures and words that are understandable to a broad audience
- Demonstrate IT customer collaboration and engagement techniques
- Manage multiple tasks independently and prioritize to meet business needs
- Operate in an IT Service Management, specifically IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) based, environment
- Show initiative and act independently to resolve problems
- Manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects/tasks to completion
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing, with users and technical support
The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, computer science, project management, information technology, or a related field. Significant related experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
- Three to five years of full-time professional project management experience, including large enterprise-wide projects
Ideal candidates will also have:
Experience with Saas, In-house to Commercial off-the-shelf, converged infrastructure, network connectivity
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients with the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.