Programmer Analyst 4 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Long Beach, CA 90807, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Programmer Analyst 4 to join our team at our client’s site in Long Beach, CA.
- Leads and performs the design, program, test, implementation and documentation of complex computing applications and software or computing architecture and computing application system designs
- Leads analysis of end user processes to define application requirements
- Writes and compiles complex code based on documented design or designs application architecture that integrates application software and delivery subsystems for specific applications
- Modifies or upgrades complex applications to maintain functionality and performance
- Identifies and recommends improvements
- Identifies and resolves complex programming or application architecture problems
- MUST HAVE min of 8 years of experience in the following below:
- Experience developing for the Azure cloud
- C# .NET CORE / Blazor (Java, C/C++, PERL, Oracle a nice to have)
- Java Script (React/Redux)
All candidates considered must live in PST tme zone. See preferred locations below hiring manager would like them to reside in, no exception and indicate when submitting what area they reside in:
- USA - Seal Beach, CA and San Diego, CA
- USA - Long Beach, CA-Main Location
- USA - Mesa, AZ
- USA - Seattle, WA
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.