Program Manager Software Development Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
San Francisco, CA 94101, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Program Manager Software Development to join our team at our client’s site in San Francisco, .
This role is the main driver for the banking software development process from design to release. It is responsible for the coordination and completion of company-wide software development projects.
- Drive the development process of our suite of risk and finance and planning software products & solutions, from the initial design through all stages of development and stabilization leading up to the release.
- Champion the rapid development and adoption of our best in class banking Software-as-a-Service solutions.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of assigned software development projects throughout the organization that meet the required specification and quality goals, with a particular focus on reusability of share components and functionality.
- Coordinate the construction of product roadmaps and serve as the central interface between groups working together on product strategy, design, development, testing and overall quality management.
- Promote investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends.
- Work with project constituents to set deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues and monitor progress of projects.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects, risks, and software quality.
- Coach the project team to adopt best practices for the development of products using Agile development methodologies.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Thorough knowledge of software development processes – especially Agile practices – is essential.
- Detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the technologies used in software development
- Knowledge of applied mathematics, finance and credit risk.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.