Program Contracts, Specialist - Cleared On-Site Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Sterling, VA, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Contracts Specialist with a TS/SCI to join our team at our client’s site in Sterling, VA.
Program Contracts Specialist who will be responsible for managing a flagship IDIQ contract with five active task orders valued at 905M for the High Consequences Missions (HCM) Sub Mission Area within the Cybersecurity, Training, and Services (CTS) Product Line. With Cybersecurity viewed as an imperative to national security, this is a team you want to join. If you enjoy a fast=paced work environment with ever-evolving challenges, customers and partners and you consider yourself a collaborative problem-solver , then you might be the candidate we are seeking.
This position will be located in Dulles, VA and is an integral member of the HCM Contracts, Supply Chain and Operations team. The Contracts Specialist will be responsible for supporting new business pursuits and on-going, cradle-to-grave contracts administration activities. The Successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow the role into a supervisory role over a small team (2+) of contracts administrators/managers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing the Contracts Strategy for the program - which is predominately Level-of-Effort (LOE) and contract types that are CPFF-LOE, CPFF-Completion, T&M, and FFP-LOE. The ideal candidate has experience with Program Management principles, such as formulating and executing business strategies to reduce risk, enhance customer satisfaction, build positive, relationships, improve profitability, and support the generation of additional business opportunities
- Draft, review, and negotiation various contracts of different sizes, types and complexity
- Manage relationships with the HCM Government customer
- Summarize contract issues, research and interpret regulations, identify risks, and formulate solutions
- Develop negotiation strategies and negotiate sound business deals
- Establish and implement effective Contracts Change Management plans
- Provide guidance to cross business teams
- Foster teamwork with both external and internal customers
- Handle several assignments concurrently while maintaining schedule deadlines
- Provide support to front-end strategic assessments of new business pursuits
- Eight (8)+ years of Government Contract Management applicable exp, with demonstrated exp in Classified USG End Customers
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE TS/SCI
- Strong knowledge of USG Far and DFAR requirements
- Experience effectively Negotiations Terms and Conditions (T&C); Level-of-Effort (LOE) contracts within the Intelligence community (IC)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work and lead in IPT environment, influentially communicate with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Experience effectively briefing Program, P&L, and or Contracts leadership
- Demonstrated experience developing effective customer and functional relationships.
- Experience with all contract types (T&M, FFP, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, IDIQ)
- Experience with a variety of agreements: Teaming, Bidding and PIAs/NDAs
- Experience at Statement of Work development and Change Management
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or other Business related degree
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.