Product Owner Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
aurora, CO 80011, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Product Owner to join our team at our client’s site in aurora, CO.
The candidate will manage, direct, and clarify system-level I&T activities; attend technical interchange meetings with other program personnel and customer representatives, and support the organization in matters pertaining to I&T of the Apex 2 system. The candidate will manage and train the IPT Cost Account Manager (CAM), manage and track the EVM performance of the team, and review inputs into the EVM system. The candidate will provide status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks as required; report to the Apex 2 program management; coordinate with the Apex 2 customer; support and coordinate with the customer review teams; provide I&T IPT status to program management and at customer reviews; and support ECP efforts as required. Must have the ability to manage time, resources, and people in order to meet assigned deadlines.
The candidate will serve as the Section Manager for their Test Engineers and provide employee performance evaluations and career development counseling. This will include the training and management of Line Leads within their organization.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a current /active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
· 10+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record
· Experience leading engineering teams
· Understanding of the SE lifecycle and change management process
· Experience with integration, test, and verification of ground systems
· Experience estimating I&T impacts, technical approach, and costs for customer requested engineering proposals
· Proven ability to meet timelines
· Experience in systems engineering functions including: requirements management, technical risk management, interface definition and control, large scale system integration, large scale system test and verification
· Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of customer, management, and individual contributors
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
· Able to become EVMS certified within six month of accepting the position
· Able to become PLC Manager Level 6 certified within 6 months of accepting the position
· Existing SCI clearance with active SSBI
· Experience in Command and Telemetry, Mission Planning and/or Hardware Control
· Experienced in EVM
· PLC Manager Level 6 certified
· Domain experience preferred
B.S./B.A./M.S. in a STEM degree: Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a science.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.