Principal Technical Systems Administrator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Louisville, CO 80027, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Principal Technical Systems Administrator to join our team at our client’s site in Louisville, CO.
The Principal Technical Systems Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure both located within the Business Area Network and Internet based. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, Partners, and customers.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the maintenance of servers in all capacities that include, but not limited to: configuring, installing new hardware/software, performing upgrades to existing servers & software, coordinating the introduction of additional servers and storage to the network, following security policies and procedures, and performing other technical duties as needed
- Maintain servers and storage for business area business applications
- Provide platform infrastructure support
- Provide general business application support
- Maintain detailed inventory of Business Area automation
- Maintain documentation of network server configurations, application licensing agreements, and other third party software installed
- Maintain server and related hardware
- Responsible for backup systems process and procedures
- Document repair/maintenance and change requests through IS department ticketing system
- Perform on call after hours support as part of the rotation
- Work closely with the Application team and Development team to provide any required hardware support
- Pro-actively monitors the infrastructure including servers to prevent issues and to resolve issues as they happen
- Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting wired/wireless networks and related equipment
- Participate in testing of new software and hardware
- Experience with setting up build-machines and software development support
- Build prototype systems for demo and testing
- 8-10 years’ Teamcenter Support experience, with at least 3 years supporting a customer Production instance
- Mandatory Teamcenter/Opcenter/NX/Capital
- Management/Administration experience with Siemens Xcelerator suite (Teamcenter, OpCEnter, NX, Capital).
- Experience with Rapid Start deployment of Xcelerator solution suite
- Experience leading CAD Design and Drafting teams
- Experienced performing IT administration as it pertained to engineering user workstations and backend Seimens servers
- Teamcenter Installation in a distributed environment
- Provide administrative support to Siemens team for deployment and setup of Siemens PLM
- Manage and administer the Siemens suite through development and go-live
- Experience providing “Tier X” support team for Siemens needs at Sierra Space
- Ability to perform root cause analysis of issues
- Experience working with Siemens GTAC for Product Issues and raise IRs
- Strong user communication skills
- SQL Scripting Certifications
- Basic Linux and Windows Operating System knowledge
- Experience applying patches on test, UAT and Production Servers
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.